Electrostatic Air Filters
The Electrostatic Air Filter is designed to provide the highest arrestance available for the majority of furnaces and air Conditioners. The 0.12 inch W.G. initial resistance of the Electrostatic Air Filter will perform best in systems configured with one square foot, or more, of filter area for each ton of air conditioning. Two layers of woven monofilament polypropylene with integral anti-microbial material provide 10 times more filtration than a disposable fiberglass filter. The deep loading center layer of non-woven polyester allows the Electrostatic Air Filter to prolong the time between washings.
ANTI- Microbial Materials inhibit the growth of Bacteria & Mold
BENEFITS YOU CAN LIVE WITH!!!
|Cleaner air to breathe||No Harmful ozone emissions|
|Romoves pollen, dust and airborne pollutants||High dust & particle holding capacity|
|Up to 94% arrestance rate||Never needs replacing|
|Less housecleaning||Lifetime warranty………………………………………….|
AIR-CARE ELECTROSTSTIC AIR FILTERS
Clean the air by using static electricity, a safe, naturally occurring phenomenon. An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted and held by the static charge, until release by washing.
- Illustrations show dust loading pattern of the electrostatic fibers. This unique characteristic improves air flow while providing maximum filtration.
CLEANING is QUICK & EASY
Every 1 – 4 Months
- Simply remove the air filter
- Flush with water in opposite direction
of air flow arrows then rinse other side.
- Spray with Cleaner to remove stains.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt.
- Drain excess water, let air dry and reinstall.